Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on March, 03, 2020
Turmeric is often called as a golden spice or Indian saffron in the country. The tall plant of turmeric grows in many parts of Asia and America.
Turmeric powder suppliers of Karnataka and other cities ground the roots of the plant to prepare its powder form. Its bright yellow color is an inspiration for many industries to use it as a dye. Another common use of turmeric powder is in the making of curry powder.
Other than its powder form, turmeric is also available in teas, capsules, and extracts in the commercial market. In order to get an authentic range, contact the turmeric powder suppliers in Karnataka.
Turmeric is so useful due to the presence of curcumin in it. Due to its strong biological properties, it is used in the traditional treatment in Ayurveda for handling different health conditions including inflammation and pain conditions. In the culture of western medicine, turmeric is counted as a powerful healing agent as well as a pain reliever too.
Nutrition value of turmeric: As per USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), 1 tbsp of turmeric powder offers -
• Energy – 29 Cal
• Protein – 0.91 grams
• Fat – 0.31 grams
• Carbohydrates – 6.31 grams
• Fibre – 2.1 grams
• Sugar – 0.3 grams
The similar amount of turmeric powder is efficient to fulfill
ü 26% of every day manganese requirement
ü 16% of everyday iron requirement
ü 5% of every day potassium requirement
ü 3% of every day vitamin C requirement
Health Benefits of Turmeric: Besides being a delicious spice, it is nutritious too. In the Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine, turmeric has popular use in the treatment of skin diseases, inflammations, liver conditions, and digestive problems.
1. Anti-inflammatory: Various studies performed by the Arthritis Foundation have proved that turmeric contains strong anti-inflammatory properties. And, such properties can help in reducing the worsening of arthritis affects the joints.
2. Pain-relieving: Apart from having anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is a strong pain reliever too and is extremely helpful in the arthritis patients.
3. Improves liver function: These days, turmeric is receiving the spotlight majorly because of its antioxidant properties. It acts as a powerful antioxidant that can eliminate liver-damaging toxins from the body. Hence, its consumption is good for diabetics who are prone to have a weak liver.
4. May reduce cancer risks: As per the turmeric powder manufacturers in Karnataka, the curcumin content of turmeric offers promising results in treating cancer. Various studies have shown protective results against multiple myeloma, prostate cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
5. Digestive: As the inclusion of turmeric in food can add flavor to it, its presence is mandatory in curry powder. Other than making food tasty, turmeric also helps in digesting the food, and it’s mainly due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Turmeric powder suppliers in Karnataka also provide it to the market as a probable treatment for IBS or irritable bowel syndrome.
Use of turmeric in the diet –
ü Spice mixtures
ü Homemade dressing and seasonings
ü Food marinating
ü Mango smoothie
This entry was posted on March, 03, 2020 at 15 : 56 pm and is filed under Turmeric Powder. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.