Posted by Admin on February, 17, 2020
Popular for its earthy taste and bright yellow colour, turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric. Known for its antiseptic and healing properties, turmeric finger has been used as a pivotal ingredient in several Ayurvedic medicines since the Vedic times. Grounded turmeric finger, popularly known as turmeric powder or haldi, is an essential part of every Indian household. Adding a ting of vibrant orange-yellow colour and a pungent fragrance, turmeric enhances the appearance and taste of the dishes.
What are the uses of turmeric?
Turmeric, which belongs to the ginger family, has been used for cooking and medical purposes for over 5000 years. There is hardly any dish in Indian cuisine, be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian that is complete without a pinch of turmeric powder in it. From a simple khichdi, daal to the most authentic Indian Mughlai recipes, turmeric is used to overwhelm the taste and colour of the dishes. Known as the symbol of fortune and purity, turmeric is also essential for any kind of auspicious ceremonies. Loaded with several medicinal properties, turmeric offers a wide array of health benefits to us.
• The main compound of turmeric is Curcumin, which is known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
• It is a potent antioxidant and may help improve symptoms of depression
• It may prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer.
• It repairs brain cells and boosts memory
• It helps to cure osteoarthritis and provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis
• It improves digestion and aids in weight loss
• It boosts immunity and reduces bloating
• It can cure several skin woes.
The range offered by the polished turmeric finger suppliers is acknowledged for its purity, flavor, and long shelf life. Offering a quality range of organically polished turmeric fingers suppliers of this staple Indian spice have ensured a large market in this domain. Following are some of the important factors that the suppliers keep in mind to maintain their reputation in the market.
• Their offered products are under constant vigil of our agro experts to preserve the natural form of turmeric fingers.
• They source the polished turmeric fingers from farmers who grow the crop in a natural and organic manner with adherence to the strict industry guidelines for quality.
• Every batch of turmeric fingers is checked thoroughly by a team of experienced quality checkers on pre-defined parameters to ensure their quality and longer shelf life before finally forwarding them to the marketplace.
• They offer a wide range of organically grown turmeric fingers at highly competitive market price.
• To meet the varied demands of their wide patron base, they offer these products in many customized packaging options.
• The polished turmeric finger suppliers use high-grade packaging for their product to avoid the chances of wastage and insect infestation.
• They ensure that the products are delivered to the clients within the stipulated time frame.
• With the help of a wide distribution network, they can easily cater to the bulk requirements of global customers quickly and within the shortest possible time.
Used in food, medicines and dyeing process, turmeric finger has a never-ending demand in the market.
This entry was posted on February, 17, 2020 at 15 : 41 pm and is filed under Turmeric Fingers. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.